Predictive Energy Optimization (PEO) is software platform designed to improve the energy-efficient operations of large, complex buildings, whether commercial, public, or academic. Running as a software-as-service (SaaS), PEO optimizes around system efficiency, occupancy comfort and lowest cost. Energy reductions in the range of 10-25% are typical, with reductions climbing to as high as 40% during operational peaks.
Driven by Machine Learning
- Unique thermal model for every building
- Machine learning: an ever-evolving model
- Model evolves with the building through seasons and various modes of operation
- Capitalizes on every building’s natural thermal properties
- Incorporates multiple data streams including energy, weather, utility pricing, and BMS points
- Automatic discovery and learning produces truly customized models regardless of equipment types and operations