VIRTUALIZATION AND CLOUD
Any discussion of cloud computing typically begins with virtualization. Virtualization is critical to cloud computing because it simpliﬁes the delivery of services by providing a platform for optimizing complex IT resources in a scalable manner, which is what makes cloud computing so cost effective.
- Virtualization can be applied very broadly to just about everything you can imagine including memory, networks, storage, hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- As a result, Cloud Computing and Virtualization are transforming day to day businesses to a very large extent. TECDATA has well spotted the growth opportunity in this ﬁeld and partnered with prime vendors such as Citrix, VMware and Microsoft to manage various aspects of Cloud Computing and Virtualizing servers and desktops .
- Through partnership with Microsoft, VMware and Citrix we are using Hyper-V, vSphere, XenApp and XenDesktop. Along with designing virtual infrastructure we also provide virtualization services.
- We understand the criticality and practicality of proposed solutions and our certiﬁed engineers are readily available to assist you, by conducting server virtualization Proof of Concept (POC) as and when required. By demonstrating server virtualization, it helps customer to identify the expectation out of the system and discover the gaps that would have been in making a study of the environment. The end result of the POC would emphases on reducing server downtime and help the customer to foresee about reducing datacentre footprint i.e space.
- We conduct assessment of your current infrastructure by running the tools that ﬁnds out the good candidates for the virtualization. Some application might not be able to work in the virtualized environment due to hardware bindings.
- We design the virtual infrastructure and select the hypervisor best suited for given solution and its integration with existing infrastructure. This would also include the backup strategy.
- Based on design we determine skills and timeline for successful implementation of the job. We will also inform customer for pre-requisites including network setup, hardware requirements and the licensing details.
- Hypervisor selection for virtualization plays a key role in building the solution.Prior to implementation we recommend customer what would be the suitable hypervisor to use for job in hand. When it comes to project implementation, we assign qualiﬁed IT professionals to execute END-TO-END solutions provided by design team and approved by customer.
Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM)
The proliferation of mobile devices and tablets across the industry institutions is transforming the current businesses.
- The mobility space has seen dramatic change in the last few years, and the challenges associated with mobility are becoming even more complex. First, we thought it would simply be an issue of managing all of these corporate-issued and personally-owned devices. Then, as Apps have exploded, the challenges are becoming more about managing Apps and protecting corporate data and the network. Today, beyond Angry Birds and Drop box, what we’re now seeing is mobility truly taking hold to drive business transformation. Best-in-class companies have a mobility strategy for managing and securing BYOD mobile devices.
- Partnering with Citrix and VMware, we help companies to manage device, app, network and data security challenges, and our customers can execute their mobility strategies and take their business to a new level of performance.
- Citrix XenMobile is robust enterprise mobile device management solution and mobile application management solution. It delivers role-based management, conﬁguration and security for both corporate and employee-owned devices. Upon user device enrolment, IT can provision mobile device management security policies and apps to devices automatically, control the application execution basis blacklist or whitelist apps, detect and restrict jail broken devices in enterprise, and wipe a device or selectively wipe a device that is lost, stolen or Compliance of corporate assets.
- Users can use any device they choose, while IT can ensure compliance of corporate assets and secure corporate content on the device by managing mobile devices and by securing enterprise mobile applications.
- To ensure successful implementation, we conduct POC for proper integration and smooth work implementation.
Our services included and not limited to:
1. Providing integration with SaaS based application like ShareFile etc for securely share ﬁles and data with anyone, and sync ﬁles across all of their devices.
2. Setting up mobility Strategy for the customers.
3. Mobility design and solution implementation.
4. Conﬁguring the solution for single sign on (sso), if applicable.
5. Securing the applications and devices by implementing policies and micro vpn tunnel.
6. Wrapping the applications to make them as a managed piece of software.
7. Providing training to the staff.
8. Post implementation support like maintenance and upgrade.
With increasing distributed architecture, WAN optimization plays a vital role in reducing the bandwidth requirements, which at times becomes the bottle neck for the trafﬁc ﬂow.
Our specialized consultants can leverage WAN optimization features and help you with giving solutions such as trafﬁc shaping where voice is given special priority over the data and is desired in the techniques like video conferencing where it is accepted to have compromised video quality over audio. Fine tuning the data compression so that it does not create adverse effect on the system is something which our consultants greatly take into consideration when providing the solution to the customers. The features like data encryption is also given consideration while designing the solution. To further reduce the bandwidth requirements we also take caching into consideration while designing the solution, where the copy of the ﬁle locally cached and served on request instead of forwarding the request to the remote datacenter. Having partnership with well-known vendors such as Riverbed and f5, we can bring wealth of experience and knowledge in optimizing solution best suit your business.
MICROSOFT SERVER AND UPGRADES
Microsoft Server Solutions and Upgrades
Our well experienced and qualified team has immense experience in understanding, estimating, designing, implementing and managing lifecycle of Microsoft end to end solution considering high availability and resilience. Some of the key Microsoft solutions that we offer are listed below:
Windows Active Directory Infrastructure
Planning and designing of Active Directory requires knowledge of many features of Microsoft Windows as well as an understanding of how these features interrelate. At TECDATA, our engineers are well qualified and experienced in design and implement complex Windows Infrastructure, like Multiple Forest, Trust Relationship, and Multiple Sites etc. We also perform services to Migrate from Windows 2000 to 2003, 2008, and 2012 Infrastructure.
Microsoft Exchange provides email messaging service. Our technical capabilities to understand and evaluate the requirement of Exchange Server helps customers to choose the right solution and design to integrate the mailing system with email gateway.
The Exchange Infrastructure design would generally include sizing of exchange Servers, Mailboxes and load balancing and high availability solution Exchange Upgradation, Migration from previous version to latest exchange edition are successfully performed through our strategical approach, considering priority, criticality and time. Our design includes Availability, Site resiliency and Disaster recovery.
Lync Infrastructure (Skype for Business)
Microsoft Lync Server 2013 communications software offers instant messaging (IM), conferencing and telephony solutions that can support enterprise-level collaboration requirements. At TECDATA, we have qualified and experienced engineer that defines the topology, audio and video network requirements and perform designing the solution.
Microsoft System Center
System Center being a management product allows monitoring and alert resolution of servers and client computers, applications and hardware. Many Microsoft server product such as Active Directory, Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL etc. can be monitored via Microsoft System Center. At TECDATA, our SCCM experts plan, designing and Implement Microsoft System Center Infrastructure efficiently as per customer requirement.
Microsoft-V is a server hypervisor virtualization technology for datacenter. After understanding the requirement of customer, TECDATA experts design and implement Hyper-V Solution which are in line with Microsoft best practices. Our solution provides all the enterprise level virtualization features which contains but is not limited to automatic virtual machine activation, live migration, in built DR Solution, Failover Clustering, and Integration Services etc.
Microsoft SharePoint is a proven and an effective tool that seamlessly integrates & collaborates your Enterprise. Our consultants can talk about both business and technical issues. Our consultants can be both technical and strategic.
We deliver both horizontal scenarios and vertical-specific applications such as:
- Enterprises Content Management (ECM)
- Web Content & Knowledge Management
- Search Engines
- Business Intelligence / Analytics
- Business Process Automation
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite